The Benefits of Spray Foam
Spray insulation is much better than traditional forms of insulation. For example, fibreglass insulation can irritate the eyes, skin and the respiratory system. Fibreglass insulation should not be left exposed in occupied areas. In comparison, MyFoam provides an excellent service which has no airborne fibers, particles or vapors once dry.
Our spray foam offers complete coverage to ensure you get incredible value for money. If you would like to get a free quote call 1800 911500 or send us your contact information here.
Below we have outlined several incredible benefits of spray foam. If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us. MyFoam provide professional guidance with our team of highly trained and experienced staff.
- Spray foam can save you money! - Spray foam decreases utility bills as it improves the efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems.
- It can add strength and increases structural stability - It can add up to 300% shear and racking strength.
- Spray foam creates a perfect seal - Spray foam reduces heat loss drastically. It can be used anywhere, as it expands to fit the environment.
- It improves indoor air quality - It creates a perfect seal, prohibiting external pollutants and particles.
- It increases the value of your home - It makes your home more energy efficient, fire resistant and environmentally friendly.
- It is not affected by heat or moisture - Once our spray foam hardens, it is not affected by heat or moisture and it becomes impervious to water.
- It is naturally fire resistant - Spray foam is fire resistant.
- It keeps noise down - Spray foam naturally absorbs sound vibrations. It can reduce external noise or the noise caused by internal machinery.
As you can see spray foam is undoubtedly much better than any conventional options. Freephone 1800 911500 for any queries!