We supply a high quality spray foam insulation products like PurAcell spray foam. There are two main types of spray foam, open cell and closed cell. We also supply approved EkoVENT insulation vent cards.
Our Insulation Products
Spray Foam insulation is a polyurethane foam sprayed onto the home to insulate ceilings, walls and everywhere else one would expect insulation. As a result, it helps to keep the heat inside during the cold months and the hot air outside when it's warm.
Spray Foam Benefits
Why is it the best choice for you?
The benefits of spray foam insulation are detailed below, however you can find a more concise list here.
1. Spray foam insulation is applied as a liquid which expands and hardens. This ensures it creates a perfect, airtight seal. Spray foam can be applied absolutely anywhere. It is perfect for crevasses, beams, joints and small spaces.
2. Once the liquid expands and dries the spray foam becomes impermeable. Fluid cannot pass through it. It also becomes immune to expansion and contraction with the change of temperature.
3. Spray foam insulation has been shown to improve the structural integrity of buildings, as well as add strength. It can improve the shearing and racking strenght of a structure by up to 300%.
4. The air-tight seal created by spray foam can drastically improve air quality. It prevents any external gases from entering the structure. Spray foam does not contain any fibres, particles or vapours which can contaminate the air.
5. Spray foam decreases the amount of heat lost which ensures you get the most out of your heating system. Furthermore this decreases the amount of energy you use, saving you money on your utility bills!
6. Our spray foam is naturally fire resistant. The air-tight seal also prevents air entering which may feed a fire.
7. It will help keep noise down. The air-tight seal helps reduce external noise and the insulation factor will reduce the noise of internal mechanical systems.
8. It will increase the value of your home. Homes with spray foam insulation have more resale value because they are more energy efficient, fire resistant and environmentally friendly.